XPO Logistics (NYSE: XPO) is a top ten global logistics company. We run our business as one, highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets in 34 countries, with over 87,000 employees and 1,425 locations. We use our network to help customers manage their goods more efficiently throughout their supply chains.
Our company has two reporting segments: transportation and logistics. Within these segments, our business is well diversified by geographies, verticals and types of service. Most important, we’ve hired top shelf talent – seasoned operators and executives who know how to help our more than 50,000 customers improve productivity and reduce costs.
In our logistics segment, we provide a range of supply chain services, including highly engineered solutions and high-value-add contract logistics. We perform e-commerce fulfillment, reverse logistics, factory and aftermarket support, packaging and labeling, distribution and managed transportation. In our transportation segment, we provide truckload, freight brokerage, last mile, expedite, intermodal, drayage, less-than-truckload and global forwarding services. We have a strong franchise in each of our service offerings, including leading positions in fast-growing areas such as e-fulfillment.
As companies increasingly turn to XPO for supply chain solutions, we empower our employees to deliver world-class customer service through our information technology. We have a global team of over 1,600 IT professionals who understand how to drive innovation for the benefit of our customers. We’ve built a highly scalable and integrated platform using on-cloud technology that differentiates XPO across all lines of business and enables rapid development.
Today, XPO Logistics is on the radar in every industry that requires transportation or logistics. The potential for growth is dramatic: we have a $1 trillion addressable opportunity, of which we hold just a 1.5% share. We’re working closely with customers to look at their entire supply chains, from point of origin to the end-consumer, to identify the opportunities. This collaborative approach is a major reason why customers trust us with an average of 150,000 shipments and over five billion inventory units every day.
Awards and Recognitions
- Inbound Logistics (2016) names XPO a Top 75 Green Supply Chain Partner
- Forbes (2016) ranks XPO #17 among innovative growth companies, and #263 among America's best employers
- Fortune (2016) ranks XPO the fastest-growing company on the Fortune 500
- The French Ministry of the Environment and the French Environment and Energy Agency (2016) awards XPO the label “Objectif CO2” for the outstanding environmental performance of transport operations in Europe
- Home Depot (2015) names XPO mid-size truckload carrier of the year
- Whirlpool Corporation (2015) names XPO intermodal and LTL carrier of the year
- SmartWay® (2015) honors XPO for excellence in environmental improvement
- Logistics dell'Anno Award (2015) honors XPO in Italy for supply chain innovation
|Print Page | E-mail Page | RSS Feeds | E-mail Alerts | IR Contacts | Financial Tear Sheet|